How many people will this feed and for how long?
- 7 day emergency food supply for 1 adult
- Includes a variety of entrees, breakfasts, sides, and milk
What's included in this kit?
- 1 pouch of Chicken Noodle Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Creamy Pasta (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Potatoes and Chicken Flavored Pot Pie (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Savory Stroganoff (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Rice Pilaf (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (8 Servings)
- 2 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- 1 pouch of Whey Milk (14 servings)
- Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 box
- Total calories: 12,480
- Average calories per serving: 149
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- 25 year shelf life
Wise Company is dedicated to providing dependable, great tasting and affordable ready-made freeze dried and dehydrated foods. We offer a wide variety of chef-designed gourmet recipes that are both nutritious and delicious yet are prepared in just minutes and cost less than a dollar a serving. Wise products are also easy to store and have a shelf life of up to 25 years. We are proud that our food is all made in the USA to ensure the highest quality for you and your family.
Studies have proven that freeze-dried and dehydrated foods will last up to 25 years or even longer. For optimal storage life, it is suggested that Wise food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as a basement, with room temperatures of 50 to 55 degrees.
When using hot water, wait approximately 12-15 minutes before eating to allow the food to rehydrate completely. When using cold water the rehydration process will take a few minutes longer (approximately 15-20 minutes total).
Wise Company is a USA owned and operated company and our Food Storage Products are all packaged and made in the USA. Our headquarters and manufacturing facility are both located in Salt Lake City, Utah.